Thank you for your interest in BMAsia
The Company is embarking on an expansion and welcoming enthusiastic, energetic and positive people who are interested in developing, who are passionate about music and technology willing to contribute to the growth of the business. The position will execute its responsibilities in Bangkok, Thailand.
The main objective is to design a music player software to improve and expand projection of music services and make it more interactive in the selection and provision of music playlists to clients and move towards a B2B e-commerce platform.
You will join the team in a crucially important role to translate business requirements into the technical specifications to expand how we project our music services through development of a software application platform with interactive properties in the selection and delivery of music content. Working in collaboration with management and line departments you will be responsible for designing and developing the application starting from analysis, design, coding, testing, user training, commercial launch and upgrades.
• Able to read and write code to analyze behavior and make fixes and be able to write a method given the desired behavior (e.g., inputs, outputs, pre/post conditions)
• Software Design: to determine what code is necessary to achieved functionality, particularly the higher-level structure or organization of the code
• Awareness of the software development cycle (requirements, design, testing, maintenance, upgrades)
• Using libraries and frameworks of to avoid re-inventing the wheel
• Debugging, Automated Unit Testing & use of IDE’s
• Refactoring – ability to revise existing code without impacting functional behavior
• Use of build automation to include continuous integration, automated deployments and static code analysis
• Male or female, age 25 - 35 years Thai or expatriate
• Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering or related field
• Fundamentals of programming logic and ability to apply them to any code base encountered
• 5-7 years’ experience in software development.
• Experience in development and roll-out essential
• Translation of business requirements into technical specs
• Experience with E-commerce software applications and apps will be advantage
• Excellent command of English with an ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and working well with others in team setting
This is a full-time position offering a base salary combined with an equity and royalty participation based on competencies, experiences, qualifications and successful execution of the job description and delivery of objectives.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and related documents in English only to: email@example.com
Sales & Business Development
There are currently no positions available at this time.